TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Re: Yep.. All good..
People Seeking Info

Subject Re: Yep.. All good..

Posted by Cjw3 on September 10, 2023 at 1:12 PM
  This message has been viewed 143 times.

In Reply To Yep.. All good.. posted by Cjw3 on September 10, 2023 at 11:31 AM

Message Here is a Vid of my Zed.. Cold Start, as Viewed by ECU Talk.. With the TPS wires Disconnected.. This will eliminate any wiring/Setting Issues you might have..

https://youtu.be/iFcaMsLg-e0

As you see it starts fine.. it's about 70 Deg Outside and this is the First Start of the day.. You will see the Left Bank come to life first.. then the right bank.. But as you see, the O2's start Cycling fairly Fast.. This is a Happy Zed with Good Injectors.. no Leakers.. and the MAF is giving about a proper voltage for Air Flow, and the ECU has been programmed for the Injectors it has..

This is a Stock NA running a 93 Style of ROM, so it does not try and use the AIV's.. Most of the 'Rom Chips' that you purchase are baised upon the '93 Style of 8 Bit Rom, if it's for a NA or TT.. So the Tuned ROMs will have a better Idle Behavior if you put it in an early Car

This was in my Driveway.. I had to put the lap Top in a Cardboard Box, to cut down the Glare.. But a Vid of s Running Zed should help you see what yours might be doing wrong..

Cj

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.